PAKCIK MAKCIK COMEL

Sabtu, 6 Oktober 2012

IT KINDA HURT! {。,◕╭╮◕!。}

Assalammualaikum.

it kinda hurt
when i spent my time
so much on someone..
i tried so hard on something..
i put aside my tiredness...
i cancelled the schedule i've made
just to fullfilled someone wishes..
but at the end what i get is
not as what i hope

it kinda hurt when..
all those thing above i did
with never complained
or sometimes just kept it in heart..
but at the end..
all i get is ur grumbling..

and it really hurt..
when i apologized u
on the problem u started
coz i cant controlled my anger..
but all i get are
ur questions bout my sincerity


p/s : ikhlas itu ibarat semut hitam di atas batu hitam pada malam yg kelam.. even me dont know neither i'm willing to do al those thing nor not.. but all around.. u cant question bout it!

 ~MAAF KIRANYA TERKASAR BAHASA. SEGALA KESULITAN AMAT DIKESALI~

Tiada ulasan:


_________________ ____
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget