PAKCIK MAKCIK COMEL

Jumaat, 5 Oktober 2012

RECALL TO THE PAST {。^◕‿◕^。}

Assalammualaikum.

recalled to my past, i smiled alone.
everything was beautiful..
its more to miracle..
talked about problems..
the only problem i had was
"my mom will be angry if i'm late".

talked about economic problems..
i still can smile..
coz i had my coins to buy candies..

then.. talked about criminal..
the smile never vanish.
coz around me.. there were people
who took care of me~

talked about wars..
i still can be happy..
coz i lived in a peace harmony place..

the time went by so slow..
and i enjoyed the beautiful moments.
somehow.. i dont know
how can i reach to be here??
to be in a world which full of  troubles..
i asked to myself..

now.. when i read bout economic problems..
i started to get dizzy..
when people talked bout wars..
i'm sad even we are far enough,
when i saw criminals..
 i'm not that brave
to explore the world
sometimes i can feel the pain they through..
and sometimes..
 i can feel the fear they faced.

~MAAF KIRANYA TERKASAR BAHASA. SEGALA KESULITAN AMAT DIKESALI~

Tiada ulasan:


_________________ ____
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget