PAKCIK MAKCIK COMEL

Selasa, 12 Februari 2013

LIFE MUST BE GO ON...

Assalammualaikum.

it has been about 3 months aku jadi budak tidak sekola.. herm.. and i'm tryin' to enjoy this life as before.. as i was a student.. after all.. it is not too bad.. just.. i miss being in the class damn much!! having chit chat with my friends.. and of coz.. having fight with them~!

kehidupan sekolah dengan kerja sekarang.. they bring me into two big different ways.. kat sekola.. tak akan ada yang kisah dengan perangai kebudakan aku.. tapi bila datang time kerja.. i need to change my way. need to be professional. **kadang2 aku still cant let go my old habbits.. well.. i still be me, insya Allah.

after all.. life must be go on.. or not.. u still cant go back to the past :D..

   ~MAAF KIRANYA TERKASAR BAHASA. SEGALA KESULITAN AMAT DIKESALI~

Tiada ulasan:


_________________ ____
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget