PAKCIK MAKCIK COMEL

Khamis, 14 Februari 2013

TRYIN' TO BE FLEXIBLE

Assalammualaikum. day by day.. i ask myself,, " what i gonna be in future?"
x perlu jangka masa yang lama.. cume terfikir.. what will happen tomorrow?? but, secret is secret right? no one knows except HIM, ALLAH.

by this year.. even it just only at the beginning, i feel tired.. tired of all the new things that suddenly come and say "hi" to me~ tired of losing my old days that used to light up myself.. and all those things that messing up my days!

lately ni.. banyak sangat suprises dalam hidup aku.. everything gonna change the plan.. i tried my best to stay cool but sometimes.. its not worked and of coz...i felt bad but then i remember about this,

HIS PLAN IS BETTER

cuma agak terkilan.. they'll go.. then to whom will i share my stories? nvm.. i'll try to stay cool here..

people come and easily go in this life, but i know, i'm gain a lot.


~MAAF KIRANYA TERKASAR BAHASA. SEGALA KESULITAN AMAT DIKESALI~

Tiada ulasan:


_________________ ____
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget